Friday 7 March 2014

What I've Been Loving Lately

The first product I've been loving was featured in a recent blog post of mine. It's the body shops peppermint smoothing pumice foot scrub. This stuff is amazing! I've been trying to break in a new pair of shoes recently and my feet have been so sore. I felt like they needed a treat and this definitely did the job! 
The smell is so fresh and minty and the product really does exfoliate your feet :)
One thing I really liked about this product was that it seemed to lather for me which I've never had from a scrub before. 

The second product I've been loving also featured in a recent blog post of mine. It's the ArtDeco Dita Con Teese blush in shade 20. I've been wearing the blush nearly religiously since I've got it. It's such a lovely everyday shade, really natural and really subtle. 

The third thing I've been loving are my new boots :) These adorable boots are not the most comfortable yet (still trying to break them in) but boy are they pretty!

Last but not least are these heels which i actually only bought yesterday but I felt I had to mention them. I got these in penneys for 18€ each. They are just superb value for money! They have a chunky heel and are actually pretty comfy to wear (although I haven't worn them out properly yet). These were such a bargain and I love the coral coloured ones! :) 

What have you been loving lately ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment