Friday 28 March 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


I picked up the garnier micellar cleansing water the other day in boots for €3.50 ( it was on sale) and I am super impressed so far. 
I'm sure most people know at this stage that the miceller water acts as a type of magnet for make up and impurities, removing it from the skin without having to rub harshly. 

It claims, unlike other cleansers, that it is an all-in-one cleanser that doesn't need to be removed with a toner or anything after. I was curious about this and did try a toner after just to see if it had removed all my make up. I did unfortunately notice that the toner had picked up traces of make up that was still left on my face. 

I gotta say though, overall I'm thoroughly impressed, it's a very handy cleanser that doesn't irritate the skin. I would however recommend using a toner after just to make sure all of your make up is removed properly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment